You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialise correctly.
Frequently asked questions
1. From what loan amount are guarantees required?
Guarantees are required for all loans, regardless of the loan amount. The guarantee type will be decided depending on the requested and approved amount, it can be personal guarantee, movable guarantee or mortgage.
2. Can the interest rate change during the term of the contract?
Interest rate remains constant during the first 12 months. After this period, the interest rate may change every three months, depending on the ROBOR rate. This may go up or down.
3. What other fees do you charge for credit access?
Commission fee is the only additional expense we charge.
4. Do I have to hire an assessor to evaluate my guarantee?
No, the loan officer will make the assessment, free of charge.
5. If my guarantee is a mortgage, what maximum loan amount could I receive?
Loan amount is not decided based on your guarantee, but rather on the analysis of your business.
6. If at some point I have the necessary amount, is it possible to reimburse my loan in advance?
Yes, if we agree, and you pay a commission fee calculated based on to the amount that will be reimbursed ahead of schedule.